Friday 29 October 2010

bon voyage.

Metfield Louis.
Sarah, Hannah and Asa's hands.
What they did to my bag when I wasn't looking.

I spent the last morning of my time in Norwich at Louis. The shop that keeps me watered and fed and where I am at most mornings, waiting for my ride with into the bakery with the drivers.

There are many things to be thankful for :
- getting to make my own coffee and the nice slosh of hazelnut syrup I add to it.
- the weekend lunches
- the slabs of Blackstick Blue I take home with me
- the Gordal olives from Brindisia
- the bits of ham and goats cheese Asa lets me have for lunch when I just can't eat another ready meal
- letting me mess around in the kitchen and letting me hide my beer there

Over and above keeping me fed, thanks for the friendship, that fed the soul.

stat counter