Wednesday 7 July 2010

living the food channel

I've been busy. Very busy.

None of what you'll be reading is in any chronological order. We've been so busy planning / cooking / baking that we have only just sorted out my phone and internet connection to the world.

This started out as an adventure into artisan breadmaking. A month in and it's been more than just bread and water.  So far, I've...

... helped prepped for 3 weddings and a festival
... butchered a pig; carved up 3 more
... gutted ducks and roasted them
... made several hundred baguettes, foccacia rolls, loaves of bread
... packed even more bread for delivery
... made loads of brownies, eccles cakes, flapjacks and more
... been surrounded by and read more books on food and breadmaking than ever
... and I'm around chefs, food producers and people who work with food all the time.

My life has become the Food Channel.

I don't just watch it on TV, I'm living it and loving it.

Tune in.

stat counter